Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tacos from Big and Little in Lakeview

1
2
3
web site.

Bargain bites.

On The Road

and

Guy Fieri

Then I show up in Lakeview early for a meetup and grab a Big and Little seafood taco.  They must have known I was coming because they are flying my nations flag.

 The meetup sound system was giving me vertigo so I went back and told the guy who seems in control I want some tacos for tomorrow and he turns me over to Omar.  Now Omar is not Big but Little let me tell you when it comes to his food his heart is huge.  He was not wanting to separate the ingredients and the tortillas for me but Little convinced him it would be O.K.  Good thing because I was about to go home and cry.

Scroll through these bad pictures for more bad pictures of the food.





 I almost forgot the trip.  80 to the Brown to Wellington and wondered up a few blocks North to Belmont then a block West.



This is not the way home.  Clark's is nice.  We had brunch there once.  Belmont is actually the better stop and take the elevator or stairs down to Belmont then a block and a half West.




Those lights out there are Wrigley.







7 bites of perfection.  The gyro made me have two bites.  You can blow the pictures of the Little bags up Big or Huge or even Medium but if you wait I will type some more.

There are really just too many good flavors here.  I am going to have to take Fingers and a laptop with me like a dozen times and let her make a file for me to put up for you about all of the ingredients and sauces just for the tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment