Wednesday, January 15, 2014

At Home Tacos

This will be more of a journal than a blog post. Tortillas plus stuff equals taco will be the theme.  Will be in need of less carbs so at some point tacos might actually look like sushi.

1/15/15

I normally do the shopping.  Sherry normally does the cooking.  She had been making noises about making a pot of chili so I did my part and made sure the ingredients were available.  Her chili uses one secret ingredient that I will not share at this time. For that matter I will just say she made chili last night while I was at hack night.  So today at Jewel I bought ingredients for sort of standard tacos.  Tomorrow hopefully I will add text and pictures about those.  Today I nuked up some of her chili.  Added cheese because I was afraid the fat content might be too low.  Spooned that onto tortillas and enjoyed.





1/15/14 - supper

Here is what can happen when you take a picture without putting on your glasses.



Here are the main ingredients for a classic tortilla.


 After chopping, slicing and whopping.

 And just before they disappear.

1/16/14

Then Sherry said "Let there be breakfast tacos."

No comments:

Post a Comment